This is a list of books that may provide beneficial knowledge about racing, equipment, and racing in general.
In alphabetical order.
- Finding Flow, Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi.
- General psychology book, not specifically about racing, but about developing skills.
- Going Faster!, Carl Lopez.
- Inner speed secrets, Ross Bentley, Ronn Langford.
- Kart driving secrets that will unlock your inner potential and explode your racing performance, Terence Dove.
- Short, semi-advertisement book with some tips on kart racing. Available for free with subscription on the author's site.
- Kart driving techniques, Jim Hall, Steve Smith.
- Karting!, Jean L. Genibrel.
- General information about karts and equipment.
- Karting, Memo Gidley.
- (The) karting manual, Joao Diniz Sanches
- Motorsport fitness manual, R.S. Jutley.
- Principles of race driving, Ayrton Senna.
- Race kart driving, Bob Bondurant.
- Speed secrets, Ross Bentley.
- (The) unfair advantage, Mark Donohue, Paul Van Valkenburgh.